FriYAY! Finally here! The first week after after Christmas and New Year’s vacations/breaks is always a little sluggish.
Here is what I’m loving right now:
- These jeans. I normally don’t buy distressed denim because (A) I feel like I shouldn’t wear to work and (B) my jeans will inevitably be distressed on their own because I wear them to threads. I made an exception in this case because they are so flattering and I like the look. I wore them with a blazer and booties to work and I think that kept it polished looking enough.
- Believe Training Journal – I know, I know. Everyone likes this & its unoriginal and boring. But I really really like it! To be honest, sometimes I don’t write my workouts down until a week later. But still – I love looking at the week and it gives me a huge sense of accomplishment. I got lavender this time because I got red last time, and my college’s colors where purple and red. Go Cats!
- My Nuttzo hat! It is comfy and flattering (I think) – especially when my hair is all cray (aka all the time). I wish they would make it in black too HAHA. Cuz I’m so fashion conscious ya know? Not really…I just like everything in the color black.
- Belt sander brownies. You can read my recipes here. I’ve always liked them, but have been eating them nonstop lately for dessert.
- On the unhealthy food side – pizza from Za (in San Francisco). This is what John & I had for New Year’s Eve dinner. So good! If you ever visit, I highly recommend getting a slice.
- You didn’t think I would make it through a favorites list without a Lululemon mention, did you? The Lulu Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve crew. Long sleeve with the thumb holes, and the usual Lulu flattering fit.
7. Caeden earbuds: They are great sound quality, and so pretty! I got them for Christmas. I still like my Jaybirds to run with, but these are great for talking on the phone, or listening to music on flights.
What are your favorites right now?