It’s that time of year! Whether you are shopping, or want a list to send to your significant other, I’m covering some ideas & things I love. I wish I could be like Oprah, and give all of you one of each!
There is a lot to cover, so I’m going to jump right in!
- Run Fast Eat Slow CookBook – This has been a great staple for me and great way to get motivated to try out some new dishes to cook. I am guilty of getting in a rotation of making the same three things. I also have always been one of those people that feared using fat in my cooking, and I like that this book encourages it.
2. A food processor would be a good gift along with this book for all the yummy hummus and smoothie bowls. This one is cool because it can be a blender, smoothie maker, and food processor all in one appliance.
4. If you want something small to gift, an engraved peanut butter spoon would melt the heart of most any runner I know.
5. An upgraded carry on. I never check luggage when flying to a race, I am terrified it will get lost with my race day kit in it. The Delsey Chatelet & Away The Carry-On are both awesome. The one from Away even has a section for sweaty running clothes – yes please!
6. Trail Running Shoes – It is off season for many road runners. Those of you who have finished your fall marathon and are taking some down time before gearing up for Boston training might be doing what I’m doing and hitting the trails.
7. Runner’s World Subscription would be a great gift for any runner friend.
8. JayBird Sport Headphones are the BEST. Their newest model, the X3, is phenomenal.
9. Saucony Speed Demon Jogger pants are on my list. They are so soft and comfy.
10. Sarah Marie Design Studio has the best gifts for your runner friends. Not too pricey and such fun designs.
12. Erica Sara Designs jewelry is a great gift for anyone on your list. You can personalize any piece – even cufflinks or something for your guy. I love that she is realistic with you about whether or not something will look good once engraved as well.
13. A GoPro Update if you want to splurge. The new HERO5 has night vision and a screen on the back so you can see photos as you take them.
14. A massage, manicure or pedicure would also be a great idea. It is something many people would rarely do for themselves, but a sports massage is one of the best things you can do for recovery.
What is on your list this year? Who are you shopping for?