I have been wanting to make this for soooo long, but just never got around to it. Now that I’ve done it, I know how easy it is, so I won’t hesitate next time haha!
There are a TON of recipes out there, so if you find a tweak that works better, I would love to hear about it in the comments!
– 12 oz fat free cream cheese, room temp to soften
– 10 oz plain Greek yogurt
– 2 whole large eggs
– 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
– Protein powder of your choice, I used vanilla
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 3 packets Stevia
1. Preheat oven to 300F
2. Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy
3. Add Greek yogurt, milk, and eggs, beat until combined
4. Add protein powder, stevia, cinnamon, vanilla and mix until smooth
5. Bake 30 mins at 300, reduce heat to 250 and bake 15-25 mins until just slight jiggly at the center
6. Allow to cool completely, refrigerate, serve
Macros in 1/6 cake: 132 calories, 2F/20C/19P