Nut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes about 21 cookies
1 ¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. sea salt
½ cup smooth Nuttzo of your choice
½ cup Agave syrup
3 tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup dark chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla extra
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine Nuttzo, agave syrup, coconut oil, chocolate chips and vanilla. Whisk to incorporate the coconut oil completely.
- Add the nut butter to the flour mixture, stirring just until all the flour is absorbed. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Drop a tablespoon scoop of dough on cookie sheets, spacing evenly.
- Bake for ten minutes, remove from oven and let cool for two minutes while still on cookie sheets. Transfer to a cooling rack.
Nutrition per 1 cookie:
Calories: 136/Fat: 6.7 g/Carbs 17.3 g/Fiber 2.5 g/Protein 2.7 g
You can order your Nuttzo here and use kyle15 at checkout for a 15% discount.