I have some of my favorites for you this week that double as a runner’s gift guide. Just in case you want to drop a hint to a loved one, you can just forward them on this blog post ha! Or you can treat yourself to an off season gift. After the gift guide, a super exciting announcement with Jaybird Sport!
For the Run:
- Compression socks (range $30 – $50): Zensah, Procompression & Stance all have really fun and cute designs. I also appreciate a plain black or plain white compression sock – because you really need them to go with every outfit 🙂
- Houdini jacket from Patagonia ($99)
- The perfect running shorts (in my opinion) ($58)
- The BEST running leggings (I have 1 pair and am constantly washing them/saving them for the hardest run of the week) ($108)
- The warm pullover I am lusting after ($98)
- Mittens/gloves ($36)
- Nike Essentials Running Vest ($80)
- Warm beanie – I love this one from Runners Love Yoga ($25)
- Lole waffle tube scarf ($59)
- Club duffel from Tracksmith ($128)
- Picky Bars (the best flavor is Lauren’s Mega Nuts Peanut Butter Booyah, obviously)
- Coffee thermos ($30)
And For After
- Freya hoodie from Tracksmith ($138) – plus right now with Tracksmith, you get a free singlet with purchase over $150
- LL Bean Slippers ($79)
- Erica Sara Design (I have a lot of her necklaces and they are amazing for celebrating an accomplishment or love of running, $59 & up)
- Logbook ($20)
- Cozy blanket $40
Off Duty Runner (all $80-$115)
Gels (here & here are my favorites), socks, Stroopwafels, a bragging rights Boston Qualifier shirt, an AWESOME Christmas themed running shirt ($30), or sunglasses ($25) – I promise you can never have enough pairs, and Wearsafe so that they have a panic button.
And of course, the best gift of all would be a pair of the RUN headphone from Jaybird Sport! Head to my Instagram to find out how you can enter the GIVEAWAY for the Jaybird Sport RUN headphones! I’m so excited to get to share these with you all. You can read my review here.