John’s mom & Grandma were in town this week, and they came to my house on Friday night. I forgot to take any photos from dinner, but it was a lot of fun. I made them my Dad’s Stir Fry recipe and it was a big hit.
- Chicken – cubed into 1 inch pieces
- Vegetables – I use broccoli and carrots
- Chicken stock
- Stir Fry Sauce (we like this one from Kikoman)
- Put all the veggies in the wok and pour chicken stock over them so they are not quite covered
- Let them cook until they are starting to get soft, then push them to the edge of the wok – creating a hole in a the center of the wok
- Place the chicken in the center of the veggies and let it cook until it is mostly cooked through
- Pour the stir fry sauce over the chicken and veggies. Depending on how much you are making, you can use as much sauce as you’d like.
- Let it cook and that’s it!
The views from my run Saturday morning were pretty stunning.
Bennie snoozed while I ran.
After I made breakfast for us, we headed to Occidental to a Christmas tree farm. We didn’t need a tree to take home, but Bennie greatly enjoyed checking them all out.
Did you race this weekend?
What are your favorite Christmas traditions?
Do you like Eggnog? I can’t stand it!