This is my version of a burrito bowl. Pretty easy!
For rice, just steam however much you would want in a rice cooker or a pan. Once it is finished add:
– Juice of 1-2 limes (depending on how much rice you are making)
– 1/4 cup cilantro that has been finely chopped (increase for more rice)
– Couple of shakes of kosher or sea salt
– One rounded 1/2 tbsp Smart Balance Light Buttery Spread with Flaxseed oil (you can sub this for anything you want – olive oil, vegetable oil, coconut oil, you get the idea).
Fluff with a fork and you are done!
For the rest I added:
– Black beans heated on the stove with salsa
– Bell peppers and onions, sliced in long strips, sautéed with a tablespoon of good olive oil
– Chicken grilled with Flavor God Chipotle seasoning
(Flavor God is awesome – low sodium seasonings: http://flavorgod.com)
Let me know what you think!