Happy Friday everyone! I made a Whole Foods (otherwise known as Whole Paycheck) recently and wanted to share some of my favorites with you. None of these brands are reimbursing me or paying me, they are just things I like!
1. Succulents – the ones they have at Whole Foods are pricey, but I love the boxed it is in. So cute and it makes me happy hanging out on my desk.
2. Siggi’s – Duh. Enough said. Haha! But in all seriousness, now that I have tried Siggi’s, I don’t really want other yogurt. Siggi’s is skyr, which is Icelandic style yogurt (as opposed to Greek). It is super low in the sugar, and you are getting 14 GRAMS of protein in a 100 calorie cup of yogurt. Hello?!
3. San Franola – to top the Siggi’s, or eat alone, or on a smoothie bowl, ect. SO. FREAKIN. GOOD. Granola has always been a food I avoid. I didn’t want to eat something so calorie dense that didn’t leave me satisfied. San Franola has 10 grams of Protein and only 150 cals in a half cup. Not a lot of granola can say that. It is so tasty and I feel really satisfied after one serving, which is generally not the case with granola. Plus, being in Marin, I love the name and the cute packaging. So awesome they have single serve packs that aren’t crushed to smithereens in your bag. The story of how their company got started is great too.
4. Gin-Gins Candies – these are awesome if you have a constantly upset stomach like I do, these are awesome. I really can’t chew gum because the fake sugar makes it even worse. So these are nice and chewy and can settle an upset stomach.
5. Peppermint Tea – I love this one from HT Tea because of the sweet little box it comes in. I sip on peppermint tea all day long since I am always cold and it is one of the only flavors of tea I like without sweetener.
I would love to hear about your favorites in the comments!