This is just Jamie Eason’s Turkey Meatloaf Muffins Recipe. I changed a few things, but otherwise, pretty much the same.
- 2 lbs. ground turkey – I use one pound 97/3 and one pound 99 for a little extra fat and flavor
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- I don’t measure the spices, I just dump them in: cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, Flavor God chipotle, I like them a little spicy, you get the idea
She also includes a chopped up onion and celery, but I don’t really like the crunchy texture, so I leave them out and eat my veggies on the side.
1. Heat oven to 375
2. Dump everything in a bowl and mix with your hands
3. Divide into muffin tins and bake for 40 mins. I use my food scale and measure out each muffin to be 3 oz and it makes 16-17 muffins, but you don’t need to do that. You can just make them a little bigger and do 12, whatever you prefer.
4. Eat! That is literally it. Super easy. I serve with sugar free ketchup.
Macros per muffin (when you make 16):
I made the asparagus with some Pam Olive oil spray and Flavor God seasonings on the grill. You can find the Flavor God seasoning here. If you haven’t checked them out, I highly recommend it! I use their seasonings on eggs, chicken, fish (meat of any kind), veggies, ect.